Electric Lawn Equipment Rebate Program
Did you know that electric lawn equipment has seen big improvements in recent years? How about a push mower that can tackle 3,000 sq. ft. in a single charge? That exists!
Daviess-Martin County REMC is offering rebates on electric lawnmowers, leaf blowers and string trimmers − up to $50 toward the cost of new equipment.
Whether you search online or stop by your local hardware store, we want you to find equipment to keep your lawn well-maintained for years to come. When shopping, look for manufacturers who use lithium-ion batteries as they provide the power you expect and charge quickly. If you need a new push mower, be sure you choose a model that runs on at least 36 volts.
The brand you choose is up to you, as well as where you. make the purchase − we trust you know what you need and respect where you want to shop.
Why go electric − beyond the savings this incentive provides? You can say goodbye to gas cans and mixing two-cycle fuel. With electric equipment, all you have to di is keep your battery packs charged.
This incentive will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be a current DMREMC residential member-consumer.
- The applicant’s primary address is identified on the application.
- Rebates apply to lawnmowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, chainsaws, snow blowers, rototillers and pressure washers (corded or battery equipment is eligible).
- Equipment must be purchased new; reconditioned or refurbished equipment
is not eligible.
- Rebate for qualifying equipment is 50% of the purchase price up to $50.
- Limit (1) rebate per member account.
- Customer must complete and submit application to DMREMC.
- Proof of purchase required (receipt or paid invoice).
- Completed rebate application and documentation must be received within 90 days of purchase date.
- Equipment must be purchased between January 1 and December 31, 2023.
- Equipment must have a minimum one-year warranty.
- Lawnmowers must have a minimum of 36 volts.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis while funds are
- Rebates may take up to 6 weeks from receipt of the application by DMREMC
- Hoosier Energy has full discretion over the rebate and reserves the right to modify the program at any time.
Download and print terms and conditions.
Return completed application and itemized receipt to Daviess-Martin County REMC for rebate processing. Applications must be received within 90 days of purchase and within the same calendar year.
Click below to complete your application online and submit an itemized receipt to Daviess-Martin County REMC for rebate processing. Applications must be received within 90 days of purchase and within the same calendar year.